TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NICBD wishes to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. NICBD does not take any responsibilities regarding country specific legal situations or provide legal advice. Please inform yourself about the legal status in your country, as we cannot guarantee delivery. Contact the local authority to verify that we can ship to your country.
For bank wire payments, please remember to state your order number or contact person, otherwise the delivery time will be prolonged since we have to match the orders.
If you wish to return an item, you may do so within 14 days from receiving it. You will receive a refund within 14 days from when we receive the item at NICBD. You have to send an email to email@example.com and only after receiving a confirmation mail for the return, you can return the products. The address where the product has to be returned to, will be communicated in this email. Items should be returned new and in the condition in which they were delivered. Please enclose relevant bank and account information. And please keep your mail receipt as proof of shipment. Costs associated with payment and delivery processing are covered by the customer.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged product must be made with 48hrs of receipt. We are selling our products as containing cannabidiol. We are committed to complete compliance with regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by any medical council, we make no claims as to any extra benefits for products containing cannabidiol. If you have questions about this product, please contact our customer service team at prior to purchase.
1) By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we are unsure of you age, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
2) By placing an order at NICBD you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you. All products on the website are legally permitted in the Netherlands. It’s your responsibility to know the rules and applicable customs regulations that exist in your country.
3) NICBD does not guarantee in any way that the products available on this website are valid or legal / permitted outside of the UK.
4) NICBD does not provide any medical assistance
5) You accept that it is your responsibility for all damages, penalties, loss of income or property resulting from the purchase, consumption, use or abuse of a product from NICBD The Company and its owners, representatives and employees can not be held liable.
6) If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At NICBD we work hard to ensure that our customers are happy with our services.
NICBD respects your privacy. We handle your personal information in a respectful manner. We are responsible for all personal information given to us by you, such as name, address, and other obligatory information needed when registering as well as ordering at NICBD. NICBD will not pass any of your personal information to third parties.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which are to grow our business.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Your order will be delivered to the address specified by the individual that placed the order. If one or more of the items you have ordered are unavailable at the time of order, we will not be able to process your request and will complete a full refund. We will inform you immediately by email if this should be the case. NICBD ships with secure tracked courier. International orders carry additional shipping charges and must meet regulations for the sale of these products to that country.
NICBD products are legal in most locations. It is your responsibility as a consumer to know your local laws and regulations before ordering. There are currently many other countries that allow hemp-based products to be marketed and sold. Contact the local authority to verify that we can ship to your country.
Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday -Friday) unless otherwise stated. We do not ship on national holidays.
HOW LONG BEFORE YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE?
NORTHERN IRELAND & MAINLAND UK ORDERS:
For all orders shipping within NI, standard shipping time is 1 -3 business days. Mainland UK is 3-5 business days.
We ship worldwide but some countries have import regulations that delay the transportation of hemp based products. We hope that soon all the world will learn about hemp solutions, meanwhile we will notify you immediately if an inspection from your postal service or customs delays your package.
This agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Ireland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Belfast, BT1 1LU,
Tel: 0044 2890994856